General practitioners (GPs) at Elite Medical Center treat all common medical conditions. Our Gp’s focus on the health of the whole person combining physical, psychological and social aspects of care. A visit to the clinic would be necessary for a physical examination, your doctor will diagnose and give treatments for your illnesses/ailments.
Prescriptions can be collected from Elite Pharmacy in our center for quick delivery of care. Online Consultation are also provided with the added extra of any prescriptions you required, being delivered directly to your front door.
Elite Medical Center believe in promoting and offering health education to the people we care for and extending their knowledge to the wider community in the form of monthly seminars.
We take great pride in responding to patients’ medical/health problems by referring to their history and carrying out diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate.
Communication and respecting the patient choice is something we take great pride in. We believe in informed choice and discuss side-effects with our patients best conditions for use, and possible interactions of medication before prescribing. Safety is at the center of our care.
Our Doctor’s actively contribute to the delivery of patient services including explaining and training quality and risk with nurses, technicians, and other medical staff here at Elite Medical Center.
- Ear, nose & throat infections (including cold & flu)
- Asthma diagnosis, treatment & management
- Dermatological diagnosis & treatment
- Diabetes & chronic disease management
- Family planning, contraception & sexual health
- Weight management
- Women’s health
- Blood pressure diagnosis & management
- Cardiovascular disease diagnosis & management
- Wound stitching & dressing
- ECG & heart activity testing
- Health screenings & health promotion
- Addiction counseling, including smoking cessation