Dr. SAWSAN HAMAD NASREDDINE
DENTAL SURGERY AND PEDIATRIC DENTIST
BDS, UDOB, DPCD
Dr. Sawsan Hamad Nasreddine was born and raised in Beirut, Lebanon and obtained her high school certificates from French Lay Mission, Lycee Abdel Kader in 1991.
She studied Dental Surgery in Faculty of Dental Medicine, Lebanese University, Lebanon and graduated in 1997 when she joined the Lebanese Dental Association. A year after, she was able to establish her own private clinic in Hamra, Beirut, Lebanon and worked there until 2020.
Within this period, she obtained her University Diploma in Oral Biology in 1999 and also graduated in Pediatric and Community Dentistry in Faculty of Dental Medicine, Lebanese University in 2004 when she became a member of the Lebanese Society of Pediatric Dentistry.
On the same year 2004, Dr. Sawsan joined the educational team at Faculty of Dental Medicine, Lebanese University and in 2015 became Chief of Clinical Services Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Public Health and in Special Care Unit. She worked also in Maghrabi Dental Center Jeddah, Arabia Saudi for 2 years gaining her an extensive experience in treating patients with special needs especially under general anesthesia.
In 2017, she gained Certificate of attendance for a workshop on Myofunctional Orthodontic Treatment in Dubai and she has 17 years’ experience on Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment and joined the Lebanese Military Hospital as a Pediatric Dentist in 2019.
She also has about 10 of indexed Publications talking about Tooth Staining, Early diagnosis of caries, Oral Ulcers, Focal cemento- Osseous dysplasia, musculoskeletal disorders, Prevention of Early Childhood Caries (ECC) and other subjects.
On top of it, Dr. Sawsan Hamad Nasreddine became a speaker at a conference in the 16th International Convention in 2019 of the Faculty of Dental Medicine, Lebanese University, Lebanon.
It was on 2012 when she came to Doha, Qatar to start working as a part timer in Lebanese Qatari Dental Complex and in 2020 she joined the Elite Medical Center.
- Own a private clinic (Hamra – Labban St – Chartouny Bldg. 2ndFloor – Beirut – Lebanon).
- United Medical Group.
- Chief of clinical services in Department of pediatric dentistry, dental public health and special care unit in Faculty of Dental Medicine Lebanese University, Lebanon
- Pedodontist in Magrabi Dental Hospitals – Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- Directorate of Health and Social Services Rafik Hariri Foundation
- Pedodontist in Lebanese Qatari Dental Complex as part time. Doha- Qatar
- Pedodontist in Dr Hitaf Abou Hosson’s dental clinic – Beirut, Lebanon
- Non pharmacological behavior management for young patients in dental office
- Urgent treatment
- Cosmetics fillings and crowns
- Root Canal Treatment on primary teeth
- All prevention treatments as gel fluoride, varnish and fissure sealants
- Treatment of tooth staining and spots
- Treatment of patients with special needs
- Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment
- Myofunctional Orthodontic
- General Anesthesia
- Dental Public Health
- Certificate of Attendance for a workshop on Myofunctional Orthodontic Treatment – Dubai
- Diploma in Pediatric and Community Dentistry (DPCD) – Faculty of Dental Medicine Lebanese University, Lebanon – 2002 – 2004
- University Diploma in Oral Biology (UDOB) in 1999 – Faculty of Dental Medicine Lebanese University, Lebanon
- The Degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) (Achieved a grade of Excellent for the thesis presented which was Inlay – On lay in ceramic). Faculty of Dental Medicine Lebanese University, Lebanon – 1992 – 1997
- Biology The Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences-Biology Experimental Sciences Baccalaureate – 1991 – 1992
- Lycée ABDEL KADER-Secondary School – 1991