Dr. NEDAL ZREIKI
CONSULTANT OBSTETRICS, GYNECOLOGY & INFERTILITY – MD, ABOG
Born in Damascus, Syria on April 6th 1967.
After completing the Postgraduate study at Damascus University Maternity Hospital in 1995, he continued study and I had got the Arab Board in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 1997.
As part of the obligatory military service he worked in Military Maternity Hospital in Syria for two years (between 1996 and 1998).In addition to his duties in the hospital as a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology managing the high risk pregnancies and deliveries, and performing gynaecological procedures, he was assigned as chief officer of training department responsible of teaching and training postgraduate doctors.
After he was released from military service, he established his own clinic in Lattakia, Syria. He run the private clinic and treated patients at consultant level, provided care for high-risk pregnancies, and managed gynaecologic and infertility cases, Conducted caesarean sections, hysterectomies and laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, and performed ART for patients of infertility.
In 2000, he moved to Saudi Arabia, where he worked as Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, at Taif Maternity Hospital. He headed one of the consultant units in the hospital, Treated patients at consultant level, contributed in developing a protocol and policy, consulted, successfully helped and performed difficult obstetrical and gynecological operations, Conducted outpatient and inpatient management with high standards of health care, taught and trained postgraduate doctors assigned to Saudi Board, Arab Board, and MRCOG programs.
In 2003, he was hired by King Fahad central Hospital in Saudi Arabia till 2006. He worked as a Consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist. He treated patients at consultant level, provided care and conducted successful operations for complicated obstetrical and gynecological cases, taught and trained postgraduate doctors assigned to Saudi Board, Arab Board, and MRCOG programs.
In May 2006 he joined in private hospital in Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia for 2 years. He worked as a consultant Obstetrician/Gynaecologist, Managed high-risk pregnancies, performed high order caesarean sections and complicated gynaecology procedures, assisted with reproductive technologies and endoscopy procedures.
He moved back home in 2008 to his private clinic till 2013. He run a private clinic, provided care for high-risk pregnancies, managed gynaecologic and infertility cases, Conducted caesarean sections, hysterectomies and laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, and performed ART for patients of infertility.
He came to Qatar on 2013, where he joined a private polyclinic (Ibn Bajjah Medical Center) for five years. He run a private clinic, provided care for high-risk pregnancies, and managed gynaecologic and infertility cases, conducted caesarean sections, hysterectomies and laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, and performed ART for patients of infertility.
At present he is working at Elite Medical Center as a consultant in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and IVF department.
- INTERSHIP – University Maternity Hospital –Damascus, Syria
- Abdu-Arahman Hilal Hospital (Military Maternity Hospital), Syria. Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
- Dr. Nidal Zreiki Private Clinic, with Soufi Hospital, Lattakia, Syria: Specialist then Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- King Fahd central Hospital, Kingdom Saudi Arabia Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- As-Salama Hospital, Alkhobar, Kingdom Saudi Arabia Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Ibn Bajjah Medical Complex, Doha, Qatar: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Middle East Healthcare, Doha, Qatar: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
2009: Course in Clinical Embryology, Leeds University, Leeds, United Kingdom.
2008: Course in Assisted Reproductive Technologies, IVF and ICSI. Jordan Hospital, Jordan.
1991-1997: Arab Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
1991-1995: Internship (2-October-1991- 2- October -1995) – University Maternity Hospital –Damascus, Syria
- Responsibility 1: Postgraduate residency: Normal Vaginal delivery and episiotomy, Caesarean Sections, Suction& evacuation of missed abortions, evacuation of molar pregnancy, and Episiotomy, Abdominal Ultrasound, Transvaginal Ultrasound, and Amniocentesis.
- Responsibility 2: Postgraduate residency: Complicated Caesarean sections, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Hysterectomy and Vaginal Surgeries (anterior and posterior repair, vaginal hysterectomy). Managing Infertility: Performing Hysterosalpingogram, Ovulation Stimulation. Colposcopy. Colposuspension. Assisting in Radical Hysterectomy and Ovarian Tumour Surgery.
- Responsibility 3: Under supervision of Professors: Chemotherapy of Gynecological cancers: Protocols for Low-Risk and High-Risk Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma, Ovarian carcinoma chemotherapy, and Refractory cases chemotherapy protocols.
1991: Doctor of Medicine. Tishreen University, Syria.
- License Title 1: Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist: MOH, Syria: 1995
- License Title 2: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia, 2000-2013
- License Title 3: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Qatar Council of Health
- Practitioners: 5-November-2013 till Present
- Workshop on assisted Reproduction Technology, IVF Unit, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, April 2007.
- Hand on Assisted Reproduction Technology (ICSI), Jordan, 16-6-2008 to 7-7-2008
- Training Course in Clinical Embryology at Leeds University October 2009