Dr. MANJUNATH KADITHOTA
DENTAL SPECIALIST – PROSTHODONTICS
BDS, MDS, PGDHM
Dr.Manjunath Kadithota graduated as a Dentist from RGUHS University-India in 2007 and completed his Post-graduation “Master of Dental Surgery in Prosthodontics and Oral Implantology” with Distinction from Stavropol State Medical University- Russia In 2010.
He completed his specialized certification in Forensic Science and Odontology in the year 2012 from Indian Forensic Services, India and
Post-graduate Diploma in Hospital Management from Apollo Medvarsity, India in the year 2014.
He worked on most challenging cases during his tenure with Ministry of Health-Bhutan from 2010 to 2014 and as a Head of the Dental department to one of the Regional referral hospitals.
He started working in Qatar from 2015 and he has been consistently successful in his specialization as most of his cases given a favorable outcome.
- Replacing missing teeth and associated oral structures with permanent fixtures such as crowns and bridges or removable fixtures like Dentures.
- Restoring function and aesthetics to traumatic injury victims, or to individuals with diseases or birth defects.
- Transforming the Non-functional broken teeth to functional teeth.
- Ceramic Veneers for smile corrections and esthetics.
- Composite Veneers.
- Occlusal corrections.
- Full mouth rehabilitation.
- Snap-On smile.
- Designing the Dental prosthesis.
- Treating facial pain and Jaw problems.
- Esthetic restorations.
- Inlays and Onlays.
- Teeth whitening.
- Sports mouth guard.
- Night guard.
- Minor Surgical Procedures.
· Bachelor of Dental Surgery – Bapuji Dental College and Hospital,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India
· Master of Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics and Implantology) –
Stavropol State Medical University, Starvropol, Russia
· Professional Specialized Certification in Forensic Science &
Forensic Odontology – Intense Forensic Services, India
· Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Management – Apollo