Dr. MADHU VERMA
ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON
MDS, AOMSI, MIDA
Dr. Madhu Verma comes from the beautiful city of Chandigarh, India. In 2007, she obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) carrying an academic honor of being a Silver Medalist with Distinction from one of India’s prestigious institutions, Government Dental College and Hospital in Amritsar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Punjab. She then pursued her Master’s Degree (MDS) in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under the guidance of her mentor from the same institution in 2010, where she was trained for various minor and major surgeries under LA and GA including maxillofacial trauma, emergencies, orthognathic surgeries, TMJ ankylosis and maxillofacial pathologies.
She started her career as a Faculty in a private Dental college and supervised undergraduate students between the year 2011 and 2012. The year after, she continued her Senior Residency in Government Medical College and Hospital in Karnal, Haryana and stayed to serve for a year in the same hospital. Later in 2014, she got an opportunity to serve as a Senior Associate Dentist cum Clinic In-charge in one of the largest USA-based Corporate Dental Chain (Star Dental Private Ltd) and worked there for almost two (2) years.
Her keen interest in Implantology inspired her to enroll in a 6-month Comprehensive Basic and Advanced Implantology course with four (4) modules Certified by CWM INNO in India from 2015 to 2016. Then again, she pursued academics in the year 2016 as a Faculty Member in a private Dental University and trained undergraduate and postgraduate students and continued her duties until 2018.
Dr. Madhu Verma moved to the State of Qatar in 2019 and joined Elite Medical Center as an Oral and Maxillofacial Specialist carrying the surgical privilege of performing dental procedures under GA. Her efficiency and competency in her field of specialization has maintained her good reputation here in Doha among other Oral and Maxillofacial Specialist.
Various treatments under Local and General Anesthesia:
• Simple & Complicated Extractions
• Surgical Extraction by open method
• Wisdom Tooth Extraction
• Impacted teeth surgeries
• Suturing of Intraoral wounds
• Closed reduction of TMJ dislocation
• Surgical exposure of un-erupted teeth
• Abscess drainage
• Removal of remaining roots
• Removal of oral cavity cysts
• Transplantations of teeth
• Removal of palatal/alveolar exostoses
• Removal of foreign bodies in soft tissue and hard tissue
• Vestibuloplasty prosthetic surgery (e.g. alveoplasty, alveolar bone
augmentation, sinus lifting etc.
• Closure of oroantral fistulas
• Intraoral hard tissue biopsy sampling
• Palatal tissue hyperplasia reduction
• Excision of hyperplastic tissues
• Soft & Hard Tissue Surgeries
• Reconstructive & Orthognathic Surgeries
• Emergency Trauma Procedures
• TMJ Ankylosis
• Bachelor Of Dental Surgery (BDS)- Government Dental College &
Hospital, Amritsar BABA FARID UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, FARIDKOT,
• Masters in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (MDS) Government Dental
College & Hospital, Amritsar
BABA FARID UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, FARIDKOT, PUNJAB.
• Certified Professional Implantologist by CWM INNO.
• Member- Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India (AOMSI)
• INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION (MIDA)