Dr. HEBA ANWAR AL-SHAIKH
Dr. Heba was born and raised in Amman, Jordan. She obtained her high School certificate from Latin Secondary School. Her B.S.C was in Biotechnology Sciences at Hashemite University of Jordan (2002-2006).
In 2006, she worked and started at Al-Khaldi Medical Centre in Jordan and stayed for 10 years. Then, she became a junior embryologist technologist for 2 years (2006-2008) and senior embryologist technologist (2008-2016).
In May 2016, she moved to Jordan Hospital and worked as Lab Director until November 2016. In 2017 to date, she worked in Elite Medical Centre in Qatar as Lab Supervisor, set-up and scheme development for new IVF Lab.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and conventional IVF (CIVF)
- Pre-Implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Oocyte retrieval and dissection.
- Embryo and oocyte freezing
- Embryo assessment and transfer
- Assessment of semen sample (Andrology)
- Laser assisted hatching procedure
- Sperm freezing
- Media preparation
- PESA and TESA sperm aspiration
- Quality control and management in IVF Lab
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Graduate from Hashemite University in Jordan In 2006