Dr. ASMA MIHDAWI
GYNECOLOGIST AND OBSTETRICIAN
Dr. Asmaa has a bachelor’s degree for medicine and surgery from the University of Science and Technology, obtained in 1992.
In 1993 she started the residency program in obstetrics and gynecology in the Islamic Hospital in Amman, after which she became a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology in 1998.
In 1999 she worked as an OBGYN in the Islamic Hospital for 5 years, where she ran her own clinic and performed many vaginal and CS deliveries, as well as different types of gynecological and obstetrics operations.
In 2005, Dr. Asmaa moved to Qatar where she worked at Qatar medical center for 14 years as a consultant in OBS and GYN. She dealt with different cases of obstetrics and gynecology; antenatal, postnatal, family planning, infertility and infections.
In 2019 Dr Asma joined the obstetrics and gynecology team at Elite Medical Center putting more than 20 years of experience treating different cases in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Antenatal and postal cafe
- Normal and operative delivery
- Cesarean Sections
- Gynecological problems managements such as;
- Menstrual problems, infections and fibroids
- Vagina surgery and repair
- Infertility management; induction ovulation and IVS
- Bachelor degree in medicine and surgery from the University of science and technology in Jordan
- Jordanaian board in obstetrics and gynecology