Our highly-recognized, experienced anesthesiologists provide their service in order to optimize care for the guest during the perioperative period which includes:
- Preoperative evaluation of the guest if further investigations are needed.
- Discussion type of anesthesia as required for the guest.
- Discussion type and method of postoperative pain relief, for post operative pain, there is streaming anesthesia monitored and controlled the guest himself for optimum performance.
- Provide intraoperative anesthesia with state-of-the-art monitors.
- Monitoring guest in our Post Anesthesia Care Unit for the required time as well as providing special services to allow guest’s relatives to visit in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Our Anesthesia Department is also involved with the Surgical/Medical Intensive Care Unit in serving the guest’s special care needs. This unit is very well equipped with up-to-date monitors and equipment.