Our Highly-Recognized, Experienced Anesthesiologists provide their services in order to optimize care for ours guest during the pre-operative period which includes:
- Preoperative evaluation of guests if further investigations are needed.
- Discuss the type of anesthesia required.
- Discuss the type and method of post-operative pain relief, for post-operative pain, there is streaming anesthesia monitored and controlled by the guest himself for optimum performance.
- Provide intraoperative anesthesia with state-of-the-art monitors.
- Monitoring the guest in our Post Anesthesia Care Unit for the required time as well as providing special services to allow guest’s relatives to visit in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit.
Our Anesthesia Department is also involved with the Surgical/Medical Intensive Care Unit. This unit is well equipped with up-to-date monitors and equipment.